Download Samsung Smart Switch Latest Version 3.4.02-18 For Android You are downloading Samsung Smart Switch Mobile Latest APK v3.4.02-18 (340201018). Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play.
File name: com.sec.android.easyMover_v3.4.02-18-340201018_Android-4.0.apk
Version: 3.4.02-18 (340201018)
Uploaded: March 8, 2017 at 12:56PM GMT+00
File size: 21.57MB (22,613,755 bytes)
Minimum Android version: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
– Galaxy S7/S7 edge owners: Tap [Settings] > [Backup and reset] or [Cloud and accounts] > [Smart Switch] to open Smart Switch Mobile.
* Smart Switch Mobile is already preloaded on Galaxy S7/S7 edge device.
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners
o Wireless transfer: Android 4.0 or higher
o Wireless transfers from a compatible Android device to Galaxy device: Android 4.0 or higher (Galaxy device must support a ‘Mobile AP’ function to allow content to be transferred.)
o Wired transfer: Android 4.3 or higher, charger cable, and a USB connector
(Your device must support a ‘Transferring media files (MTP)’ USB option to allow content to be transferred.)
• iOS™ owners – use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector
o Import from iCloud™: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• BlackBerry™ owners
o Wireless transfers: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 (Mobile AP)
o Wired transfer from your BlackBerry device to your Galaxy: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 for transfers via USB connector
• Windows™ Mobile owners
o Wireless transfers: Windows OS 8.1 or 10
– Note: For more information and step-by-step directions, go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What can be transferred?
Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only)
You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
– Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
Which devices are supported?
• Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
– Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• Other Android devices:
o HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad(DazenF2), RIM(Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE(Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone(My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google(Pixel)
– Note: For reasons such as compatibility between devices, it may not be possible to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices. If you are using a wired connection, your device must support a ‘Transferring media files (MTP)’ USB option to allow content to be transferred.